Manage your social media accounts without spending every waking moment staring at your phone or computer. Social media automation tools are your ticket to quick and easy social media management. Plan your social content ahead of time and schedule posts tailored for each social media platform using only one tool.
For 2018 thus far, here are our picks for the best social media automation tools.
Hootsuite – In terms of popularity, Hootsuite remains the top pick for most content marketers and small businesses. With Hootsuite, you can schedule your social media posts across all platforms ahead of time, interact with followers, and network with prominent social media influencers. Recently, the Hootsuite team has enabled direct posting to Instagram as well, which means no more push notifications and users no longer need to input posts manually into Instagram to post.
- Handle all social media housekeeping for all accounts with one login.
- Account monitoring that allows you to determine which type of posts do well and the times in the day when your posts receive the most attention.
- Comment, reply, review mentions and send direct messages all in one place.
Crowdfire – Keep tabs on your competition and compare your progress to other brands with this automation tool. Crowdfire is particularly effective for Twitter and Instagram. Its content curation feature and follower analysis capabilities sets it apart from the all other automation tools currently available.
- Identify and unfollow inactive Twitter users.
- Monitor the follower lists of other social media users.
- Curate and cross-post content at optimal posting times.
Buffer – Schedule posts across all of your social media accounts and use Buffer’s comprehensive analytics tools to grow your social media campaign. This tool has been around for over five years, so they have had a little more time to iron out the kinks much like Hootsuite.
- User-friendly design that is easy to navigate for beginners and experts alike.
- Frequent updates that ensure Buffer’s functions keep up with the changes to each social media platform.
- Analytic tools with built-in flexibility giving users more control over the data they choose to monitor.
Agora Pulse – This is the ultimate all-in-one social media automation tool. It offers all of the basics like post scheduling, follower interaction, compatibility with all of the most popular social media platforms and data collection.
- Team collaboration and editing.
- Scheduling for Google and YouTube is also included.
- Automate re-posts of content on a recurring schedule.
IFTTT – If you are confident in your tech skills and you want an automation tool for more unique or specific jobs, check out If This Then That. Everything you need to know about this tool is in the name. Create your very own recipes or “applets” to automate everything from social media activity to emails to home appliances.
- Automate virtually every aspect of your online life (and even some of your offline life).
- Unrivaled compatibility to a huge array of platforms and software.
- Flexibility to tailor applets to meet your very specific needs.
Need some help with social media automation and management? Contact us! We have a talented team of experts who are ready to make sure your online branding strategy succeeds.